Meewerk- of meeloopstage Win Win Strategies Internship
Please note that this is an unpaid internship with a minimum requirement of 16 hours per week. Travel costs to and from the office (Amsterdam) will be compensated. Possible alignment with Thesis projects can be discussed.
As an intern working alongside the WWS team, you will work with enthusiastic and highly motivated colleagues with experience in various fields (corporate, government, NGO). The team oversees a range of programmes which aim to strengthen women’s economic empowerment, resilience and justice, through cross-sector partnerships between women’s rights organisations and private sector companies. WWS’ current key programmes focus on the garment and flower sector supply chains in Southeast-Asia and East Africa; however, the team holds a global and multi-sectoral lens through ongoing communication with partners and key stakeholders around the world.
An internship with WWS presents a range of opportunities including, gaining work experience related to the non-profit, women’s rights and corporate sectors, and deepening knowledge pertaining to tool and partnership development, capacity building and strategic programme design.
Scope of the Work
A WWS Intern will have the following responsibilities:
- Conduct desk-based research and mappings to support setting the strategic direction of key programmes
- Support development of tools, such as gender due diligence tools for companies and play-based curriculum to be used in garment factory programmes
- Coordinate and participate in learning exchanges with global partners, capture learnings and analyse outcomes
- Develop and oversee communications strategy for WWS’ social media and external outreach
- Identify engagement and partnership opportunities with target NL and global stakeholders
- Prepare draft contracts and outreach documents
- Partake in team meetings to further experience NGO-sector work and management
- Degree related to business administration, supply chain, public policy, gender studies, sustainability, communications or similar
- Good understanding of private sector and international supply chains
- Interest in women’s rights
- Strong communication and reporting skills in English; additional languages highly beneficial
- Curious mind-set and adaptable working style
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to take one’s own initiative
Stageperiode (van - tot): direkt - 6+ maanden
Minimaal opleidingsniveau:Geen minimaal opleidingsniveau opgegeven.
Soort stage:Meewerk- of meeloopstage
SolliciterenJe moet ingelogd zijn om deze gegevens te kunnen bekijken
240 aantal weergaven, 9 vandaag