Afstudeerstage Web Analytics Internships
Employment status: Internship, full-time (6 months)
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Supervisor: Demand Generation Manager
At Cleeng, we’re working each day to enhance the way people consume online TV and videos. Cleeng empowers content owners and broadcasters to fully embrace the potential of videos! We’re an ecommerce company that provides a platform for content owners to monetize videos online, as live pay per view as well as subscription video on demand (SVOD) and video on demand (VOD). Cleeng was founded in 2011, and is headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices across the globe, including Poznan, New York and Manila. We are growing fast and need exceptionally talented and driven people ready to take up the challenge with us. If you’d like to help us make history, this is your chance!
Your position will be crucial for the success of Cleeng. We are looking a tech-savvy, data-driven enthusiast that is comfortable in an online environment. Our goal is to train and mentor an ambitious talent and develop a Web Analytics pro. This role will be responsible for tracking our business KPIs and drawing conclusions from numbers.
- Tracking our website KPIs via all the analytics tools;
- A/B testing on our key messaging and conversion points on the website;
- Implementing strategies for increasing the engagement on the website;
- Managing our CRM activities with custom email strategies for specific account segments;
- Analysing our reporting and making actionable decisions.
What you will learn?
- Web analytics;
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM);
- Lead generations.
The ideal candidate will have the following Skills & Experiences:
- Ability to work with data and crunching business-critical numbers;
- Interested in the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) industry, including industry benchmarks, new technologies and trends;
- Ability to coordinate with multiple teams in an international environment;
- Open, collaborative and team-oriented style; able to work independently to drive results;
- Good presentation and communication skills and ability to communicate results (reporting);
- MS Excel
- Google Analytics
- Last year of Bachelor studies or enrolled in a Master program
- CRM software (beneficial)
What’s in it for you?
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where you can reach your full potential
- Training and development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best-selling professionals in the industry
- Free lunches and the occasional parties
Map your Future
- You will be one of the early joiners to a start-up with triple digit growth, which will expose you to all the potential and opportunities that come with such hyper-growth.
- With our strong coaching and international culture, we offer a great opportunity to develop your skills and international experience in an organization that is enabling the transformation of the Media and Entertainment industry.
Indicatie salaris: 500 net
Stageperiode (van - tot): asap
SolliciterenJe moet ingelogd zijn om deze gegevens te kunnen bekijken
174 total views, 1 today